Click here for more info about what First Kids is doing during COVID-19
1. Sunday morning video lessons for Preschool and Elementary on Facebook.
2. Mon-Fri at 6:30pm Family Devotions with Maggie and Anne on Facebook.
3. Thursday at 10am look for Preschool Storytime by Stacey on Facebook.
4. Awana -Parents can sign off on verses, comment with a video of your verse on the Wed. night Family Devotions with Maggie and Anne at 6:30pm on Facebook.
5. Coffee and Conversations will continue on Zoom conference Wednesday nights at 8:30pm. This month we’re talking about raising strong kids. Email email@example.com to get this link.
6. Right Now Media has 100s of kids and adult videos for free. Click here to access!
First Kids Worship
Sundays at 11:00 am
Kidtown Entrance at Luck Avenue
Your kids will experience worship in a kid-friendly atmosphere with the teaching of God’s Word, praise and worship, and giving. They are taught the same biblical principles that you are learning in the worship service.
With animated skits, energetic worship, and purposeful small groups, kids engage in an experience that will inspire them to know God and to live for His glory.
SUNDAYS AT 11:00AM |
Preschoolers get their first group experience worship and get ready for Kids' Worship in the Treehouse.
Drop off for Preschool Worship is in KidTown.
KINDERGARTEN - 5TH GRADE
While you enjoy Sunday service in the Worship Center, your kids have
Drop off for Kids' Worship is in the Treehouse.
First Kids Connect Groups
Sundays at 9:45 am
Kidstown Entrance at Luck Avenue
Your kids will enjoy this time to learn more about how much Jesus loves them and who God is through Bible stories, learning scripture, and making great friendships.
First Kids Wednesdays
Wednesdays starting at 5:30 pm
WEDNESDAY NIGHT IS FAMILY NIGHT!
You'll have your Wednesday evenings covered.
Dinner starting at 4:45 pm in Phelps Hall.
Call the church office at (540) 224 -3300 by Noon Mondays to save your spot!
Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
Children's Building, Third Floor
Age 3 to 5th grade
Children love music! Your kids will have the chance to learn worship songs, how to perform as part of a choir, and sing occasionally during Sunday worship - and learn more about their Heavenly Father who loves them!
Wednesdays at 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Kid Town (Entrance on Luck Ave.)
Age 2 to 5th grade
The heart of Awana is the belief that the greatest impact for Christ starts with kids who know, love, and serve Him. Your kids will enjoy games and make new friends. You'll see them grow more confident in their relationship in Christ through hearing exciting Bible teaching, memorizing amazing scripture, and an awareness of global missions projects.
MORE WAYS TO GET CONNECTED
One Monday a month
in The Loft at First Roanoke
during the school year
Our goal is to connect moms all over the Roanoke Valley to a community of women who gather to build friendships, support one another and share the challenges and joys of motherhood.