Launched in 2016 as the young adult ministry of First Roanoke, Kainos exists to ignite a passion in the hearts of young adults for the renown of Jesus. We believe God wants you to live a life of purpose and significance for His glory and your ultimate joy. Whether you’re a college student or young professional in your 20s or 30s, we’d love for you to be a part of our community. See you this Tuesday!
Connect With Us!
Kainos Connect Groups
When Jesus transforms our lives, not only does He make us a new creation, but He brings us into a new community. Every week, we have connect groups that meet all over the city as we strive to follow Jesus together and encourage one another. Whether you’re in college, a young professional, single, dating, engaged, or married, there’s a place for you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out a connect group and jump in!
Dive deeper and connect Thursday nights:
- Men’s Group: Nelson Joway
- Ladies’ Group: Kelsey Bengtson and Victoria Wood
- College-age Group: Jeremiah Juliano, Michael Beuggert
- North Group: Joshua Pelletier and Jonathan Choi
- Southwest Group: Roosevelt Joway, Michael Bailey and Quan Roman
- Couples Group: Keaton & Emily Manzano
Engage + Grow Sunday mornings at 9:45am:
First Roanoke, Faith Chapel Building